All university students across different disciplines are eligible to apply!
To apply for a position:
- Attach a copy of your résumé/CV (maximum 2 pages)
- Attach a cover letter (maximum 1 page)
- Please specify in the subject line of the email: INDePth Application/(Position you are applying)/(Fill in your name)
- Each position number requires a separate application.
For general inquiries or any specific questions related to a particular position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline for Vice President Positions: August 31, 2013, 11:59PM EST.
Application deadline for all other positions: August 31, 2013, 11:59PM EST.
We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.All applicants will be notified by late August.
We are currently looking for the following positions.
Department of Internal Affairs:
Logistics Committee (3-5)
- Logistic Committee is responsible for assisting day-to-day administrative operations including booking venues, volunteering for fundraising events and organizing monthly general meeting etc. They are in charge of registration, booking and setting up venues and preparing logistical materials for the conference.
- Ideal candidates should be punctual, organized and interpersonal. Commitment: 2-3 hours/week (might increase near the conference dates), required to attend all monthly INDePth meetings and any mandatory meeting called by Vice President, Internal
Department of Fundraising
Vice President, Fundraising (1)
- The Vice President of Fundraising will be responsible for overseeing the operations within the department. This includes the design of internal recruitment as well as holding monthly department meetings.
- Ideal candidates will be extremely organized, provide leadership and are able to implement long-term goals within limited timeframes.
- Prior experience in a leadership role within a team environment is mandatory.
- Commitment minimum 5-7 hrs/week, required to attend all monthly INDePth meetings, executive team meetings and organize internal departmental meetings
Fundraising Committee (3)
- Under the directions and supervision of the Vice President, the Fundraising Committee is responsible for independently conducting the day-to-day operational management and implementation of activities pertaining to fund development and fundraising.
- Committee members will take initiative to establish an outgoing fundraising program, build relationships with potential funders, and generate new ideas to increase fund development. The Fundraising Committee will also track and document all activities, and submit reports in a timely manner.
- Ideal candidates should be able to initiate projects and activities. Important skills include written and communication, as well as negotiation skills.
- Commitment: 3-5 hours/week, required to attend all monthly INDePth meetings and any mandatory meeting called by Vice President, Fundraising.