All University students across different disciplines are eligible to apply!
To apply for a position:
1. Attach a copy of your résumé/CV (maximum two pages)
2. Attach a cover letter (maximum one page)
3. Please specify in the subject of the email: INDePth Application / (Position you are applying for) / (Your name)
4. Each position number requires a separate application
For general inquiries or any specific questions related to a particular position, please contact: email@example.com
Application deadline for all positions:
August 15, 2014 11:59PM EST
We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants will be notified by late August.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
DEPARTMENT OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS
Logistics Committee (3-5)
- Logistic Committee is responsible for assisting day-to-day administrative operations including booking venues, volunteering for fundraising events and organizing monthly general meeting etc. They are in charge of registration, booking and setting up venues and preparing logistical materials for the conference.
- Ideal candidates should be punctual, organized and interpersonal. Commitment: 2-3 hrs/week (might increase near the conference dates), required to attend all monthly INDePth meetings and any mandatory meeting called by Vice President, Internal
DEPARTMENT OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Stream Researcher / Workshop Facilitator (4)
- This position encompasses a dual role. In the first term researchers will work towards the development of difference elements of the conference including research of potential topics and/or speakers. In the second term, they will work towards designing the workshop component of the conference.
- Ideal candidate should be organized, punctual and creative and have strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Commitment: 4 hrs/week, required to attend all monthly INDePth meetings and any mandatory Research & Development meeting.
DEPARTMENT OF MARKETING
Public Relations Director (1)
- Public Relations Director must understand INDePth’s mission and goals, responsible for not only representing INDePth for media coverage, writing and editing press releases, but also looking for the potential media sponsors for the conference.
- Ideal candidate should possess strong research, writing, and computer skills. They should also be capable and confident speakers.
- Prior experience in public relation management is mandatory for this position.
- Commitment: 3-6 hrs/week, required to attend all monthly INDePth meetings and any mandatory meeting called by Vice President, Marketing
Marketing Committee (3)
- The marketing Committee is charged with identifying innovative and effective marketing, branding, outreach, communication methods and media. The committee works to shape, guide and advance the INDePth’s image and reputation and to enhance mass participation. This team will work closely with the internal and fundraising departments.
- Ideal candidates should have excellent writing and organizational skills, ability to work well in groups, as well as on their own. Commitment: 2-4 hrs/week, required to attend all monthly INDePth meetings and any mandatory meeting called by Vice President, Marketing.
DEPARTMENT OF FUNDRAISING & FINANCE
Fundraising Committee (3)
- Under the directions and supervision of the Vice President, the Fundraising Committee is responsible for independently conducting the day-to-day operational management and implementation of activities pertaining to fund development and fundraising. Committee members will take initiative to establish an outgoing fundraising program, build relationships with potential funders, and generate new ideas to increase fund development. The Fundraising Committee will also track and document all activities, and submit reports in a timely manner.
- Ideal candidates should be able to initiate projects and activities. Important skills include written and communication, as well as negotiation skills.
- Commitment: 3-5 hrs/week, required to attend all monthly INDePth meetings and any mandatory meeting called by Vice President, Fundraising.